Thursday, October 2, 2008

Response to week 7 reading 'Which is the best free photo gallery editor?'

There are not too many people who don't own a digital camera these days. So when someone yells 'quick! get the camera', there is nearly always one handy to capture a funny moment as it happens. I for one keep my camera in my nappy bag, because having two kids under the age of two means the nappy bag is with me at all times!

When looking at the best free photo galleries available to use, I went with Google owned Picassa. It's hard enough keeping up with all the user names and passwords I have, so for me Picassa was an easy choice as I already have Google accounts set up so there was no need to remember more passwords.

Those of you with kids will understand that being a mum, of course the only photos I have on hand are of kids and family. I was surprised by how user friendly Picassa was to upload the photos and then to embed them into the blog. Anyway, here is my first attempt.

No comments: